About this Piece
“I tried to capture a quiet moment in time, since they are so rare when you have a young child. At that age, about 18 months — they're their own little person — with a defined personality separate from your own. This is one rare and tender moment together — in sync with each other.” —Susan Lordi
- 8”h hand-painted resin figure
- Standing figure in cream dress holding toddler wearing cream onesie in front of her, touching foreheads
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child, grandparent and child.