About this Piece
“I wanted to capture the time in your life when there’s a lot of excitement, happiness, yet a big unknown. This piece connects the concepts of Home and Family — you are creating your own family—your own home. There’s been a shift in your life cycle. It’s about establishing roots in a way that centers and grounds you as a couple. It can be scary, but also has you in awe. Together, you’re creating a sense of place—building something—permanence and belonging. To each other and to the someone else that you haven’t met yet, but that you already love. I wanted the title to have a hidden layer of discovery ... I like the twist of taking a noun and using it as an adjective to explain a feeling one might have, but can’t always verbally express.” —Susan Lordi
- 8.5”h hand-painted resin figure
- Figure of standing man and pregnant woman embracing. Woman in cream dress, man in cream shirt and blue jeans
- Packaging box includes enclosure card for gift-giving
- Dust with soft cloth or soft brush. Avoid water or cleaning solvents
- A gift to celebrate new beginnings, new babies, new families… and the loving relationships that develop between parent and child.